To facilitate the safe and efficient operation of Chocolate Cab and to keep it a pleasant environment for all, Mark the Cab Driver expects that Chocolate Cab passengers observe the following rules:
Begriming, damaging, abusive, excessively distracting, dangerous, threatening, violent and illegal behaviors in the cab are prohibited.
- Smoking in the cab is prohibited.
- Drinking in the cab is prohibited. Passengers must securely close with screw-on caps and stow in the trunk of the cab with Mark's help any beverage bottles that they would like to take with them on their rides. Cups with and without snap-on lids are not allowed in the cab. Passengers may either drink the contents of such cups and dispose of them or dispose of the contents and cups before they enter the cab.
- The possession or use of illicit, mind-altering substances or the non-therapeutic use of licit, mind-altering substances in the cab is prohibited.
- Eating in the cab is prohibited. Passengers must securely cover or wrap and stow in the trunk of the cab with Mark's help any food that they would like to take with them on their rides.
- The possession or insecure stowing of anything in the cab that could be dangerous to life or property or that could create a mess during a sudden change in angular velocity is prohibited. Mark will assist in the stowing of articles that he deems to be safe to transport.
- The transport in the cab of small children not secured in safety seats is prohibited. Until Mark obtains a safety seat, passengers must provide safety seats for their small children.
- The transport in the cab of dangerous, dirty, diseased or pest-ridden animals is prohibited.
- The possession of anything in the cab that the bearer has no legal right to own is prohibited.
- The engagement in illegal activity in the cab or the undertaking of illegal activity with the use of the cab is prohibited.
- Making pottery in the cab is prohibited. ;)